EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You're just an incel loser who ended up as the personal servant to your mean, bitchy high school crush.
She’ll drain both your wallet AND your balls.
NTR is avoidable

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Guttermind - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 6.png 3.png 4.png
5.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
guttermind Congratulations on your release! Good luck!
Updated and moved.
-------------------------------
Findom Queen [v0.1] [Guttermind] - Compressed

Win [292 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
Wow, that art looks incredible! It reminds me of the sadly-abandoned "Afterglow." What software did you use to create this, if I might ask?

Also, do you happen to have any other games without the findom kink? Maybe one where you play as someone who is not [checks notes] ...a broke, cucked, incel loser who is the personal servant for someone who hates and actively torments him?

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Wow, that art looks incredible! It reminds me of the sadly-abandoned "Afterglow." What software did you use to create this, if I might ask?
Thank you, I'm using Koikatsu and Photoshop

Also, do you happen to have any other games without the findom kink? Maybe one where you play as someone who is not [checks notes] ...a broke, cucked, incel loser who is the personal servant for someone who hates and actively torments him?
No unfortunately, this is my first game. And if i make another one it'll definitely be femdom-related too ;D

The_Reviewer

Sep 28, 2019
Thank you, I'm using Koikatsu and Photoshop

No unfortunately, this is my first game. And if i make another one it'll definitely be femdom-related too ;D
Alright! Well if this game ends up involving NTR more heavily, I might eventually give it a go.

I've always believed that the easiest way to tell whether a developer truly cares about their game is whether they have custom text boxes, because it's a cosmetic-only difference that proves that the creator has a specific vision that they want to make. In other words, I think it's pretty obvious that you care about making a good game, and it shows! Again, I would absolutely be interested in a later version with some more NTR. Best of luck, dev! :D

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Alright! Well if this game ends up involving NTR more heavily, I might eventually give it a go.

I've always believed that the easiest way to tell whether a developer truly cares about their game is whether they have custom text boxes, because it's a cosmetic-only difference that proves that the creator has a specific vision that they want to make. In other words, I think it's pretty obvious that you care about making a good game, and it shows! Again, I would absolutely be interested in a later version with some more NTR. Best of luck, dev! :D
Haha, thanks so much for the kind words! There isn’t much NTR at the moment, just a few repeatable scenes but i’ll defintely add a dedicated cuckold route in future updates

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote