rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Even when playing in English, a lot of things appear written in Russian.
Is there a 100% English version?

somethingdarkside

Nov 27, 2016
I run into issues during events of Lisa during the night where the button is missing to go to the next text. I've already tried swithing to different resolutions. Did anyone else ran into this problem and/or know a sollution?

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Dear players, please be patient! The second version of the game is already being translated into English. But, since the text in the game takes up a significant amount of space, its translation will take some time, since only 1 person is engaged in the translation, for which he is very grateful.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Dear players, please be patient! The second version of the game is already being translated into English. But, since the text in the game takes up a significant amount of space, its translation will take some time, since only 1 person is engaged in the translation, for which he is very grateful.
Thank you for the information. I will patiently await it's release by FRANTICALY pacing, hitting my head against a wall, and silently crying about how long it is taking to be ready. :)

Just a thought.

Samvagas

Jul 11, 2023
There are many images of lisa sex (pussy) in the folder of the download files. Is all the images are from the game?

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
can you recommend me games that are just like big brother? with sandbox, and where it's hard to fuck the mother

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes