Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EroXR

Sep 20, 2024
Flim13 - 4K Collection [English Subtitles] - Videos marked with "[!]" aren't translated.

Flim13 - 4K Collection [RAW] - For those who want clean videos without hard-coded subtitles.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2023
Honey Princess - My Daughter's Morning Prep Before Starting School Today [WIP]
Pixeldrain
for those that are interested in the scenario so far (bear with my broken japanese):

She is about to go to school, greeting her father so also seems to get ready for work.
He asked for a farewell kiss, which she playfully rejects but obviously gives cuz she loves daddy a lot (we know how much).
Kiss gets him hard and shes like "want me to rub one out for you", yknow since it would be hard to leave with a boner and cuz she just likes having fun with daddy.

(feel free to correct me)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
In my defense before we got the tranlation the guy looks like a student with a tie and everything.

Also on my defense I wanted to see how many cried at the thougth of ntr lol
Sure. Also you are not the first one to be so excited for a new release that you didn't read the title. :BootyTime:

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021
right, having higher IQ would definitely help you out in life (y)
don't you mean "wrong", not "right"? Or do you actually mean to say that being delusional requires one to also have higher IQ which... I guess that can be argued? :unsure:

Because to be delusional can be to be aware of the truth but choosing to believe the contrary; and to be aware of the truth requires intelligence. Very interesting.

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
Flim13 - 4K Collection [English Subtitles] - Videos marked with "[!]" aren't translated.
PIXELDRAIN

Flim13 - 4K Collection [RAW] - For those who want clean videos without hard-coded subtitles.
1080p raw collection available?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes