1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I miss Iron Waifu a lot. Having helped run one it was honestly quite a lot of fun
I still recall me being from the Brigandine and Quinta movements. People at the time didn't even had idea how she would look, but I guess everyone wanted a princess in their harem.

Reactions: Thayron

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
so is this game abandon now
A game is marked abandoned after a certain amount of time with no updates to the game and no information releases from the creator of an equal time. The last post on the BadKitty Patreon was June of 2023, and that was the same time as the last release of Harem Collector. I do know that at one point the game went on hold Health Reasons, or so the blog said, or maybe it was in the discord.

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This was one of the first post-AIF games I ever played and I enjoyed it immensely...until I didn't. Development slowed to such a ridiculous halt, that I had no idea how to get back into the game after a couple of years away. I'm not at all surprised to see it's abandoned

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'm still playing some older version sometimes. i liked the old artwork.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do think if yo choice is the good rout they should have had a way to open the bad routs up with out haveing to play it agian.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
This was one of the first post-AIF games I ever played and I enjoyed it immensely...until I didn't. Development slowed to such a ridiculous halt, that I had no idea how to get back into the game after a couple of years away. I'm not at all surprised to see it's abandoned
It's kind of sad because NoMoshing (the Creator) had other games they had concepts for and were looking forward to working on but they held to this one, and got it almost to the completion of part 1 and they did plan to make sequels to this game, after they worked on something else, but they burned out before they got that far it looks like.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Can sombody put all mod in game and post a link im dont known how mod the game
All you have to do is extract the .zip file into the game folder. Me and the other modders have archived them in such a way that the files will go to their respective folders that way

Reactions: sewert
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes