nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
I really hope this game actually gets completed or atleast continues to get regular content updates unlike some other cough cough games in this category

Jan 23, 2021
Superb Game, I love the art. It is a bit grindy tho and some evo quests needs to lv up skills that do no dmg. So you encounter 1 mon and hold spacebar while your mon spamms doubleteam to level 6. That is kinda meh. Also the drop rates for gifts are pretty low. It takes years to get honey, water. Also the gifts for the mushroom mon? is there any? Or the pikachu type one. I did almost all evolutions possible and they are art-wise really neat. Pikachus character quest is done but i got zero benefits for it. Not even a new spell. There are 2 NPCs you cant talk to in the current update. One with a red featherheat lying in darkcave. He swaps positions but you cant talk to him. And a girl with blonde hair to the left after starting city where u can find the other starters.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
Its laggy yeah
So about the hentaimon
Its bothersome to keep coming back to lab for em

How about make separate map for them (and if possible they wont walk around)
Then add item to transfer character from current location to hentaimon area
And when player exit the area they are returned to previous location

I know this is possible cause I've seen the common event script for it and tried it myself

Also the skill leveling dang grindy

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes