Recommending - Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version)

1. 5.00 star(s)

EndlessNights

CBoyC95's Lesbian Protagonist Games List is a phenomenal resource. Because the "lesbian" tag is often given to games with male protagonists that have a lesbian scene here or there, this list is a much better way to find games with stories centered around actual lesbian characters. CBoyC95 does a great job of keeping the list updated and follows clear criteria to determine whether a game is eligible for inclusion.

There are a few ways I might tweak the list to suit my personal tastes, but it's perfectly fine the way it is. For instance, I play both 3D and 2D games so I don't really need or want them to be separated into separate categories; however, I'm sure that division is really helpful for people who do have a strong preference for one over the other. I also think it would be useful if games could be flagged in some way if they have voyeuristic, flashback, or dream straight scenes, but I understand that might be really difficult to implement since it's impossible for CBoyC95 to play every route of every game on the list.

I also enjoy reading the thread. It's not the sort of place where everyone is friends and gets along all the time, but it's been home to many spirited discussions between highly intelligent, thoughtful, and sometimes quirky people over the years. It's definitely one of the absolute best threads on the site for discussing lesbian games, lesbian culture, and the intersection of gaming and sexuality in general.