BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Now that there is no more bonk bat how do you win fights in Lillith difficulty ?
The bonk bat is in the game, you probably just have Silly Mode off.
Lilith is a meme difficulty since the game is presently stupidly unbalanced even on normal difficulties, so personally I wouldn't really fret trying to make it work. Overall, the best way to win fights in general is to do Melee Weapon Soldier to oneshot just about every fight, and then getting enough shielding to not fall over instantly. Transforming into more powerful races, such as horses, alicorns, gryphons, and especially later on dragons, will also greatly improve overall combat ability (EDIT: or become a slime, and transform to whatever you want whenever you want. That's probably a better idea.).
An important thing with Lilith is cheesing the fact that if you draw (both sides all get knocked out), you win. For an example, police fights are occasionally straight-up unbeatable, as the cops' Seven Rounds Rapid attack can roll some absolutely preposterous numbers that you cannot survive without cheating in extra HP shield or something.
Honestly, I don't know how far you can actually progress without turning off enchant capacity and buffing yourself to the gills. Methinks you'll hit a wall around trying to do the Meraxis quest: those imp fights can be scary, and I don't think you can cleave well enough before you're bursted down.

Last edited:

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Do not forget about the potions made from drinks. Potion effects max out at 25 per buff effect (50 for the Chef occupation), and it can get expensive to keep stocked up, but potions take up no enchantment cost if you want to keep the enchantment limit on.
Red drinks are health, physique, and physical/overall damage/resistance. Purple drinks are aura, arcane, and elemental/magic damage/resistance. Pink drinks are fecundity and lust damage/resistance, but instead of fluids they also restore aura.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
Along with what Baloney said, you might want to consider having an elemental with you at all times, since enemies mostly focus your elemental first and if you equip them with a zweihander, they can do some decent damage.
is there a best elemental to use?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
If you want to build them for support, whichever element you're using the most, since later in the spell perk tree you can get a free +25% damage from the elemental for that damage type on top of the rest of their buffs. If you want to build them for soaking, either Earth or Fire, since each elemental is immune to their own element's damage (EDIT: except for Earth, which just gets 100 physical shielding, and Lust, which actually has negative Lust shielding), and Physical and Fire are the two most common damage types iirc.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Baloney beat me to the response on this. Again.

It kind of depends.
As Baloney said, it depends on the element you are using most. So, if you like fire damage, a fire elemental would have the best synergy.
If you are playing with enchantment limits ON, my preference is for physical unarmed damage and the earth elemental.
If you are playing with enchantment limits off, it doesn't really matter.

I think that unarmed damage has a higher cap than melee damage, due to martial artist perk and the boost from physique, but all of the damage types will max out at the same level, so you won't do more damage with fire or ice than with any other damage type.

My personal preference is for physical damage, since (IMO) it is the most common damage type that enemies have AND it is the easiest damage type to gain bonuses for, from the various races (which saves precious enchantment points for other buffs). So, for myself, having an earth elemental is the best, since it compliments my damage the most.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I already know the answer, but here is a question: Why is 'prevents removal of seals' linked with 'inhibits self-transformation'? It would make more sense to be on its own or at least linked with 'enslaves the wearer'.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I already know the answer, but here is a question: Why is 'prevents removal of seals' linked with 'inhibits self-transformation'? It would make more sense to be on its own or at least linked with 'enslaves the wearer'.
Probably some sissy on Discord was bitching about how it was 'so easy to remove a chastity cage' and the enchantment to prevent seal removal and inhibit self TF was born.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
game needs a mod that adds pictures to all the monsters
People disagreeing on whether the default images for each race are good enough would add a half a year of Inno 'stress' time to each update.
If you are suggesting description-accurate images for each NPC, however... yeah, that is never happening by default, and it is better that way. Not too far back in this thread are people talking about plugging character descriptions into AI art tools to generate portraits. Mixed bag, as you might expect. Searching the thread with the term "description" should get you there.

Probably some sissy on Discord was bitching about how it was 'so easy to remove a chastity cage' and the enchantment to prevent seal removal and inhibit self TF was born.
That is funnier than 'Inno does not know either'. I think I will go with that.
While I get that adding it as its own enchant would somewhat bloat the essence cost (I do not see Inno lowering the essence cost of the other enchants to adjust), I would rather not throw essence away unlocking it so I can make my pet do whatever.
And I know that all I need to take a slave is the one enchantment, and they are not going anywhere if the collar comes off. But the thought "seriously, what IS stopping them from just leaving right now?" digs in through the back of my head, and the easiest way to shut it up is to drop the full suite of enchantments on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBipto

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
People disagreeing on whether the default images for each race are good enough would add a half a year of Inno 'stress' time to each update.
If you are suggesting description-accurate images for each NPC, however... yeah, that is never happening by default, and it is better that way. Not too far back in this thread are people talking about plugging character descriptions into AI art tools to generate portraits. Mixed bag, as you might expect. Searching the thread with the term "description" should get you there.

That is funnier than 'Inno does not know either'. I think I will go with that.
While I get that adding it as its own enchant would somewhat bloat the essence cost (I do not see Inno lowering the essence cost of the other enchants to adjust), I would rather not throw essence away unlocking it so I can make my pet do whatever.
And I know that all I need to take a slave is the one enchantment, and they are not going anywhere if the collar comes off. But the thought "seriously, what IS stopping them from just leaving right now?" digs in through the back of my head, and the easiest way to shut it up is to drop the full suite of enchantments on it.
The thought that comes to my mind is that they are 'institutionalized'.
The slave has spent so long as a slave and has become so accustomed to it that even if you removed the collar, they won't run away because they 'know' they are a slave. Even if you have a 'freshly captured' alley NPC, they just know. Once the collar has been placed on them, they are a slave for life.

Really though, I think it was just something Inno didn't account for or more likely, they didn't want to deal with trying to code it and then defend it when some dingbat removes their slave's collar 'because it didn't fit their dress up theme' and their precious, expensive, slave runs the fuck off in the middle of the night.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What are the current incest relationships besides
MC(parent)-NPC(offspring)
MC(nephew/niece?)-Aunt/mom
There really isn't a whole lot of incest characters in the game.
The only ones the game seems to recognize are your own offspring and Lilaya (aunt).

There is one Incubus that appears in June (fathers day) that wants to roleplay as a father for you and Lilaya.
Since Lilaya is supposed to be your Aunt, that should make Lyssieth your Grandmother, but I don't think the game accounts for that.
Technically, Meraxis should be considered as your Aunt as well, since her and Lilaya are sisters, but I don't think the game accounts for that either.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Since Lilaya is supposed to be your Aunt, that should make Lyssieth your Grandmother, but I don't think the game accounts for that.
Technically, Meraxis should be considered as your Aunt as well, since her and Lilaya are sisters, but I don't think the game accounts for that either.
I am loathe to use spoiler tags for content this old, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to check if the Incest fetish raises during sex with Lyssieth, but after going through my saves it appears that getting to her without maxing out that fetish is something of a challenge for me.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I am loathe to use spoiler tags for content this old, but
I wanted to check if the Incest fetish raises during sex with Lyssieth, but after going through my saves it appears that getting to her without maxing out that fetish is something of a challenge for me.
What fetishes you have or don't have shouldn't impact the tooltips when you hover over an interaction option. So, even if you have the incest fetish, any interaction that would require a fetish (or certain corruption levels) should still pop up, even if you meet all of the requirements.

Spoiler for 'lore theory crafting'

If what you are saying is the actual lore for the game even though the entire body of evidence that points to all of these characters being blood relatives, then Inno is a complete fucking assclown who doesn't even know the lore for their own fucking game or Inno is so inbred that they literally cannot 'connect the dots' between aunt-nephew and half sister-half sister and all that implies for blood relationships.

Whenever you get to that part of the quest, where you talk to Lyssieth right after defeating Meraxis, I would love to know what you find. I am like you, in that I click through all of those conversation bits.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
1725943997963.png
Remember, people: winners take steroids.

I found the part!
Honestly, I cannot count this as an Inno L. The only change I can suggest is a toggle somewhere to let the MC consider them family, but it does not break anything if there is not.

any interaction that would require a fetish (or certain corruption levels) should still pop up
I... forgot this was even there. Lyssieth does not have fetish alerts in her pop-ups, however.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What fetishes you have or don't have shouldn't impact the tooltips when you hover over an interaction option. So, even if you have the incest fetish, any interaction that would require a fetish (or certain corruption levels) should still pop up, even if you meet all of the requirements.

Spoiler for 'lore theory crafting'

If what you are saying is the actual lore for the game even though the entire body of evidence that points to all of these characters being blood relatives, then Inno is a complete fucking assclown who doesn't even know the lore for their own fucking game or Inno is so inbred that they literally cannot 'connect the dots' between aunt-nephew and half sister-half sister and all that implies for blood relationships.

Whenever you get to that part of the quest, where you talk to Lyssieth right after defeating Meraxis, I would love to know what you find. I am like you, in that I click through all of those conversation bits.
I think the reason Lilaya is listed as your aunt is because the MC thinks of her as their aunt. There is some unused dialogue for Lilaya's sex scenes that indicates that she doesn't think of you as her nephew/niece, and she gets the incest fetish before fucking Lyssieth and Meraxis, implying that she needs it to screw her relatives, while she doesn't need it for sex with you.

4.00 star(s) 124 Votes