Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Nah, it isn't. I just tried it out yesterday. It's full of bugs (including one that makes you unable to unlock any scene after the blowjob scene) and there isn't even a save function. It's an abandoned game with the wrong tag.
The point is that nobody cares about Browser x Peach, but Ivan was about to be lawsuited by Nintendo for making this game and that's why he dropped it.

moze99

Aug 26, 2021
The point is that nobody cares about Browser x Peach, but Ivan was about to be lawsuited by Nintendo for making this game and that's why he dropped it.
It's honestly pretty obvious why Ivan got hit and Bowser X Peach hasn't been(with the possible caveat of "yet" looming as always). Look at how short of time BxP was listed here as a project. Whereas MiM: PUT might be older than this forum.. and I just checked, it is. By almost 4 years or so. It takes time to land on the radar. Ivan also made more of a return than BxP from patreon, especially when you figure in inflation.

The fact BxP hasn't yet had any legal action against it, and still may or may not, really has no bearing on what happened with Ivan. Especially when Ivan's ordeal started 3+ years before BxP was even started. Ivan's work also stemmed from a pre-existing game, "Mario is Missing".. and had another person also working on a MiM game at the same time as Ivan (until Blargh paused his game (DO) to help Ivan with animations in PUT).

Ivan's game had a pre-existing "pedigree", if you will, was incredibly popular after a few years of development.. and had been in development (or the name Mario is Missing being used) about6-8 years before Nintendo's involvement. Bowser x Peach may never blip onto Nintendo's radar.. and likely won't since it is a "finished" title. It's been released into the wilds, so if no one is continuing development there is no reason to issue a cease and desist to someone who has already washed their hands clean of a project. There's no upside to it without active work being done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mx64

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys! By any chance does anyone have the version 3.46 (or the one prior to the 3.47, I do not remeber the order of the updates)? Does anyone know if there is a way to get access to other versions? I checked in Legend of Krystal Forum but the page, for Ivan's site, is already down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys! By any chance does anyone have the version 3.46 (or the one prior to the 3.47, I do not remeber the order of the updates)? Does anyone know if there is a way to get access to other versions? I checked in Legend of Krystal Forum but the page, for Ivan's site, is already down.

Best chance you got of hunting things down would be in archive.org.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PEPEsc

Nexius

Aug 30, 2018

There the 3.46 but peach doesn't have boobs on it.

Reactions: Jstain and PEPEsc

cowboypurplebarf

Aug 31, 2022
Hey does someone know if this bug has any fixing?

I was looking in this forum but couldnt find anything about it, but does anyone know how to fix that bug in which, after any scene, the character is "teleported" to the floor below or even out of the stage? I know it is a screen-resolution related bug but how do i fix it? already tried emptying cache, setting the graphics to lower configs and playing in full-screen but none of that worked

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
Is there a version that of this game that is not laggy? I've tried 3.48, 3.47 and 3.45 until now. 3.45 has a better performance than the others, but not good enough.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a version that of this game that is not laggy? I've tried 3.48, 3.47 and 3.45 until now. 3.45 has a better performance than the others, but not good enough.
The older the version, the less laggy it will be, and that's because for every new asset added, the game tries to pre-load it all at once. Even those that are off-screen. Even worse, many animations have cloned assets that add to the memory weight, and they very often do not get cleaned out afterwards (often why you also have multiple Peaches on screen in some rare instances of crowded maps). Heck, even killing enemies doesn't truly despawn their entities from the stage. If they fall off a pit, that doesn't eliminate them, either. Just like how you often find yourself falling almost forever until the game catches up to your draw distance limit and offs you (or you press Enter to leave the stage).

Reactions: PEPEsc and Ikatikei

overlord5

Sep 8, 2017
using flash player 12 works way better, and again the game renders based on the on screen resolution so if you are playing in 4k it is gonna have to do 4 times the work of 1080p (not exactly but you get the idea),

Ivan insisted on using vector based graphics so it will still look good in 16k, although the physics stats to bug out after 1440p which causes a huge load on the graphics processor

Reactions: Ikatikei and Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
using flash player 12 works way better, and again the game renders based on the on screen resolution so if you are playing in 4k it is gonna have to do 4 times the work of 1080p (not exactly but you get the idea),

Ivan insisted on using vector based graphics so it will still look good in 16k, although the physics stats to bug out after 1440p which causes a huge load on the graphics processor
Indeed. This game also needs a lot of clean-up in the code for other issues, but the current renderer stuff often breaks a lot of interactions and collision like you wouldn't believe.

Reactions: Ikatikei

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018

Been searching adobe flash player 12 around the internet to download, but didn't find it. I'll try to use older versions then. Thanks

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
Indeed. This game also needs a lot of clean-up in the code for other issues, but the current renderer stuff often breaks a lot of interactions and collision like you wouldn't believe.
Yep...I remember playing it around 2016 and 2017 in a worse pc, and don't remember about the game being so instable and with that low fps

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes