Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
God this game is fucking buggy as shit. I have no idea how to leave scenes. When i click give up it just resets.

Reactions: Kolkollov

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
how to switch between all the costume we bought ?
You don't.

There are only two costume types.

The first being ones that unlock an area and she will be in that outfit through the area.

The others are for Hotspring scenes only, you have to have outfit in inventory, go to hotspring and if you have high lewd for it the person will be there.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I am confused about this game

It's a bit different from how this developer usually tackles their games, and it honestly has me at a loss. Typically, there are boss fights and hidden stuff throughout the levels but I've unlocked three different levels thus far including the rice one which is the start of the game, and I did find scenes and some "hidden" places so to speak.. but from those two, I've only managed to unlock two roadsides, the one from the Rice Field and Camp Site.

I've used the full-save provided here just to check and there seems like there are enemies that seem like bosses besides the statue that resembles a stone tiki.

Could anybody provide some help on how to find these bossfights or hidden scenes? I would appreciate it

Oh, and if it's of any relevancy.. I am lewdity level three, never got pregnant because I used contraceptics or however they're called.. it seems like getting pregnant is a game over based off the lore of the game thus far

And two more things I'm playing with controller, how do you do the charged attack? I bought the upgrade that should technically allow you to do charged attacks but I have never managed to successfuly do one. As well as, what are the flying hearts found around the map for? You can't really do anything with them, from what I've tested, do they serve any purpose at all?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
how tf do I open the menu? And how tf do I exit the sex scenes? There's only A and S buttons available and the scene is just looping again and again when I press them

OH, so I restarted the game, pressed "load game" and now I have to watch the intro all over again. Worst game design I've ever seen in games like this one. No menu, no way to exit the sex scene, no auto saves, and it somehow manages to be confusing even tho there are only 3 buttons you can press in game

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2021
Okay so aside from the fact I have NO idea how to get the Roadside God statues to appear, I've encountered a bit of a bug.

I took down a statue, got my conception bar filled to about half, went back home and then I got two cutscenes- One where your character is sick and gets some help from the shopkeep, and the other I assume reminding you you're at the halfway mark to a game over- Except after those two cutscenes all my bars (Health, EXP, Conception) are all stuck at empty now.

Anyone know how to code a bug fix?

Fan_Tom

Nov 29, 2018
Here is the full save file.
I bought all the costumes in the store, opened all the scenes in the hot springs, all the locations are completed, all 5 piggy banks with money are collected. Saving before the final battle in the clinic, and then the end of the game.
Bout the game itself, I can say this: where is at least basic button training? By randomly pressing everything, I realized that "S" is OK, that it skips scenes if you click at the in end of the final animation.
There is also no clarity with the saves. It is necessary to pick up the purple "god" at the first location, then return to the barn and save progress there in dialogue with the eggplant god.
It's the same with piggy banks. It turns out that it is necessary to throw a full 7 sachets into them so that they multiply.
And yes, I've been looking for the latest animation in the Chanting trail for probably an hour. For the statue managed to be kicked off on the first attempt and so that it did not touch Anzu.
View attachment save.rar
The gameplay itself is simple, I would like more scenes, as well as the variability of animations after increasing the level. But, in general, the game deserves attention.

Fan_Tom

Nov 29, 2018
Okay so aside from the fact I have NO idea how to get the Roadside God statues to appear, I've encountered a bit of a bug.

I took down a statue, got my conception bar filled to about half, went back home and then I got two cutscenes- One where your character is sick and gets some help from the shopkeep, and the other I assume reminding you you're at the halfway mark to a game over- Except after those two cutscenes all my bars (Health, EXP, Conception) are all stuck at empty now.

Anyone know how to code a bug fix?
For the statue to appear, it is necessary to "perform" all animations for people. Monsters are optional.
Regarding the scenes at the entrance to the barn, as I understand it, they are activated when buying clothes in the store that open the levels. I had the heroine's illness after buying a beach bikini. And about the stripes and statuses - when entering / exiting a location, they decrease themselves. I have no idea how to fix the bug. Try to enter any location and face the enemy. If there is no health, then in theory it will automatically kill you and throw you into the barn with full HP

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Here is the full save file.
I bought all the costumes in the store, opened all the scenes in the hot springs, all the locations are completed, all 5 piggy banks with money are collected. Saving before the final battle in the clinic, and then the end of the game.
Bout the game itself, I can say this: where is at least basic button training? By randomly pressing everything, I realized that "S" is OK, that it skips scenes if you click at the in end of the final animation.
There is also no clarity with the saves. It is necessary to pick up the purple "god" at the first location, then return to the barn and save progress there in dialogue with the eggplant god.
It's the same with piggy banks. It turns out that it is necessary to throw a full 7 sachets into them so that they multiply.
And yes, I've been looking for the latest animation in the Chanting trail for probably an hour. For the statue managed to be kicked off on the first attempt and so that it did not touch Anzu.
View attachment 3811093
The gameplay itself is simple, I would like more scenes, as well as the variability of animations after increasing the level. But, in general, the game deserves attention.

I asked this earlier but I'm not sure if anyone was able to answer. On the preview pics, there is a picture of a CG. From the first of these games, the CGs were really well made but they stopped doing this. I tried to find ways to access them in this game but cannot find them. Do you know if there are, in fact, CGs in this game, and if so, how do you access them?

Fan_Tom

Nov 29, 2018
I asked this earlier but I'm not sure if anyone was able to answer. On the preview pics, there is a picture of a CG. From the first of these games, the CGs were really well made but they stopped doing this. I tried to find ways to access them in this game but cannot find them. Do you know if there are, in fact, CGs in this game, and if so, how do you access them?
So. I looked for these CGs in the game folder. I found 6 pieces, one of which is a Good ending (No. 3829), one is a bad one, when filling out the pregnancy scale (No. 3839) and 4 more, signed as “bad? end” and simply “Bad End”. The computer could not open at least 5 more CGs, swearing at the file format. I spent half an hour trying to initiate these 4 bad endings in every possible way and couldn’t.
Judging by these CGs, they are not related to monsters. These are either hot springs, or event people at locations, appearing from the 3rd level as additional “part-time jobs”. I think this is because of No. 3835, since there are monkeys both after purchasing the priestess costume and in the Chanting trail in the cave, behind one of the boxes. But I'm confused by the heroine's clothes, which are more suitable for the Kappa Creek location.
Well, if you dig into the img folder, you can find some poses and art that you won’t find in the game. Or cut content, or simply unavailable for some reason. It could probably be the same with these CGs.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes