Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rising from Regret [v0.02] [C-Spin]

1. 4.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.02
    SUMMARY: Pretty good, decent models, good story, looks promising

PROS:
    1. Models are nice looking and there is some variety.
    2. Animations that are there are decent and done well.
    3. Writing, structure are good and story is decent and compelling.
    4. Dialogue is well scripted, characters are complex (at least from what is seen so far) MC is not a douche and deals with life issues in reasonably realistic ways. The characters to be are important as they drive these games for me so this is a strong positive.
    5. Lewd scenes are not many, but its early days, still there is a little to see and while the burn is slow, its not very slow, you get some action albeit not much and sometimes not at all (depending on choices).
    6. Choices do give the player alternative paths and they seem so far to be done well and each deserves a chance to see how they impact the story and their own personal story.
    CONS:
    1. Not really a major con if I can call it that, is that its a bit short to really get into anything and evaluate this game properly, but this is just my opinion.
    2. Writing is good, but I did pick up at least one grammatical error, not that I am an expert in any sense of the word. This is however minor.
    3. Not sure if there is a point base system at this stage, but it would be nice to know if you making progress with a girl or not.
    4. The free roam navigation is a bit annoying as there is no map or quick menu buttons to move around a house. This was the only real issue for me that I gave -1 star.
    5. Also, the collection of books and scrolls are nice but it would be great to know how many are in a given chapter or area beforehand...just a thought.
    TLDR: Making of a good game here, mechanics are solid, models are gorgeous, story is interesting and stakes feel real, characters are interesting. I hope to see more soon!

! @ Developer: Any other tags you may have planned for, please add them, it would be nice to know what we signing up for. Also if corruption will be a thing and also if we can expect more of the naughty kinks for that avenue of gaming.