We should add BF system to the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is there a way to make a certain save into normal mode or from normal to easy. Without starting a whole new save?
when you start a new game you get a "easycoin" item this change the game to easy mode, you can use a save editor to get one if you are using a chapter 1 save

Reactions: xnevermind227

BIG_BOSS_44

Mar 19, 2024
I dunno how BIG_BOSS_44 did it, but I got it to happen by getting the door to open just as the slime is picking a random direction in front of it (tends to pick the "up" direction quite a lot)

After I noticed what had happened, my thoughts were: "You sneaky little fucker".
This can't happen to be honest, you'are using a old tileset? or you paste and copy the new update over the old one?
View attachment 3972776 View attachment 3972780

But if you explain to me how you did that, i can try to replicate.
oh yeah me too, he got out by himself, but i also did copy and paste the new update over the old one but i don't think that was it, it was pure luck lol

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You must go in the wood from the camp, than right next map. Than try the root ladder higher and higher. If you at the top go right and than you see a guard. If you have not a high level you die.
Don't worry too much about this, we just finish with a math teacher all the game balance are really good now imo.

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Don't worry too much about this, we just finish with a math teacher all the game balance are really good now imo.
No problem i found it with try and fail again but now can handle it and yes, it was not easy but if you have time and a little ambition you can handle it too :sneaky:

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
so was pregnancy implemented in this update? That's the only reason I've checked in every once in a while, since someone said to look for it here:
Hi, there is a lot of pregnancy content mostly at end of cgs, still about the bestiality atm only with wolfs 3 cgs.

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Guys, I need about 5 volunteers, preferably anyone who have a mortal hatred for the old balance, to test version 2.5, we want to fix everysingle detail before the public release. (Windows Version Only) (Pm me here at f95 for Gdrive Link)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes