Collection GIF Video Theobrobine collection [2023-09-15] [theobrobine]

uzakichan

Jul 18, 2024
Hi, does anyone have the .clip project files for Venti x Aether x Gorou, pretty please?
The kemono drive links are all dead and I only managed to save the first one months ago.
I got a screenshot of the file list from the internet archive if it helps
1721307752157.png
The files are titled 原神 ウェンティ×空×ゴロー 1.clip from 1 to 9.
Thanks (sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread)

Reactions: VeiledVoyeur

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
Hi, does anyone have the .clip project files for Venti x Aether x Gorou, pretty please?
The kemono drive links are all dead and I only managed to save the first one months ago.
I got a screenshot of the file list from the internet archive if it helps
View attachment 3843686
The files are titled 原神 ウェンティ×空×ゴロー 1.clip from 1 to 9.
Thanks (sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread)
unrelated but, the clip files allow you to re-save the work with different compression settings, right?

Do you have the lucario and cynderace vid? I always hated how the original is heavily compressed.

Reactions: uzakichan

uzakichan

Jul 18, 2024
unrelated but, the clip files allow you to re-save the work with different compression settings, right?

Do you have the lucario and cynderace vid? I always hated how the original is heavily compressed.
Correct, it's the raw animation files with every layer included. You can even remove the panning from scenes to see every detail at all times which is pretty nice to have.
Sadly all I could find still online were the .clip files for Kitagawa Marin and Ryuuko still on Kemono, but no .clip files for his yaoi content which has all been removed by now which is a shame :confused:
Unless someone saved them and is willing to share them, then they are lost media.

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
Correct, it's the raw animation files with every layer included. You can even remove the panning from scenes to see every detail at all times which is pretty nice to have.
Sadly all I could find still online were the .clip files for Kitagawa Marin and Ryuuko still on Kemono, but no .clip files for his yaoi content which has all been removed by now which is a shame :confused:
Unless someone saved them and is willing to share them, then they are lost media.
some .clip files for the helltaker and others are still on K since they were directly sent on the post.

• Hey there
Reactions: uzakichan

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi everyone!
Whole collection upscaled up to 4K:

Upscaled & interpolated up to 4K60FPS as much as it could be done with the low-frame animation (files with marker - (60f) is original 60 fps vids, so only upscaled in these cases)