ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
There is a bug where there is missing link to places, for example ursula's bedroom is unknown unless you go to it in the cheats menu

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Also is there a clear version history instead of looking through the messages here? I have to check each page to see if cmadleod post new version/updates

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Would it be too much to ask if I asked someone to make an image pack for this game using Hentai characters instead of actors and actresses?

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
can someone care to explain why this game is so popular even in its unfinished state(the fire station,hospital,garage and more not working/showing up properly)

even though I enjoyed it I hate having to wait for more content

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
can someone care to explain why this game is so popular even in its unfinished state(the fire station,hospital,garage and more not working/showing up properly)

There are multiple endings. Where's the *having* to wait?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020

Fire Station is planned for a future update date probably figuring out who to put in there. Hospital besides the Morgue is pretty much done, Garage is only really for the Mechanic to break the vase not really much planned there

Reactions: initiated

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
For Lana Rhodes as Tina, there's no option to pick her in the pick model option nor an option to select a model on first encountering her. Telling Tina to play with herself as Lana results in a massively big picture that's almost impossible to exit from.

rustedmetal98

Jul 14, 2021
Hello.. I have a question... I finally start play this game once again when I find a new update about it.. my question is why I can't find the option to make jessica my witch toy? Thank you

mattslime

Nov 20, 2018
Version 14.15d Release

This has small changes and fixes over the previous release, mainly a range of bug fixes and
- possession for Mia
How can i posses Mia?
The walkthrough also mentions possessing Seraphina but i have no clue how to do that either.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How can i posses Mia?
The walkthrough also mentions possessing Seraphina but i have no clue how to do that either.
Just use the spell, ie go to the sacred clearing, cast the spell then use a possession of theirs. For Mia, use the crystal ring

Seraphina cannot be possessed, except to the extent of her as a thrall becoming yours. The possession spell does not work for her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
:FacePalm:
Or, now bear with me on this, or I've never picked the option to leave her chained up in the Hotel basement in all the many, many years I've been playing this...
Neither path allow you to charm her, it is not available in the game yet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Neither path allow you to charm her, it is not available in the game yet.
I know that...

I was under the misapprehension that he was referring to a missing option for charming her, hence why I posted a pic of the very, very beginning of the game.
It then turns out he knows she can't be charmed, so logically the only other way for her to be a "witch toy" is basically making her a dungeon slave in the Hotel basement by only loosening her chains instead of freeing her, which is what I was referencing in my previous post, which was a response to being told that I "probably didn't play the previous version".

Mar 3, 2024
为什么我拥有所有的魔法保护(包括圣歌、项链和守卫的护身符)或者我受到了降神会的攻击?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
为什么我拥有所有的魔法保护(包括圣歌、项链和守卫的护身符)或者我受到了降神会的攻击?
Why do I have all the magical protection (including chants, necklaces, and guardian amulets) or am I attacked by a séance?
I am note quite sure what you mean here, only the Aftane will protect you in the Seance

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes