Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EveryNothingNess

Nov 22, 2021
any have Elira Pendora Demo (8 Animations)
I would like to have a release version when it is no longer a demo version.

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
I just made a few reuploads. The mediafire link worked fine for me just be sure to use an adblocker like ublock origin because some filehosting sites can have malicious ads. Malwarebytes flags a lot of sites as "riskware."

please upload all your content in one paste so we will have everything(terabox is a cool option)

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Elira Pendora mod by Ikkuarts (DEMO, 8 animations)

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
please upload all your content in one paste so we will have everything(terabox is a cool option)
That was a just a reupload of a public mod that you can download for free from Anonbluna's spreadsheet but yeah having all my stuff in one place is easier than searching in this thread. I'll look into Terabox.

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
So, just out of curiosity, how easy/hard is it to make a PPPPU mod like Ikku's mods? Or to edit an existing one? Thought it might be fun to try making at least one animation. Give it a shot for the hell of it, ya know?

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
So, just out of curiosity, how easy/hard is it to make a PPPPU mod like Ikku's mods? Or to edit an existing one? Thought it might be fun to try making at least one animation. Give it a shot for the hell of it, ya know?
There is a modding tutorial channel in the "offical" discord server here:
But I'm too lazy to actually read it, but good luck to you

Reactions: Nyre41
Jul 6, 2023
If anyone has Koikatsu Studio scenes, please send them
found this on after searching for scenes with ppppu tags, been there since 2021 but i've no clue if it works

there's a total of 12 of em, 1 is a threesome scene

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

amir_2222

May 14, 2022
found this on after searching for scenes with ppppu tags, been there since 2021 but i've no clue if it works

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thank you for these links, but the movement of the characters is very simple and I think I have to learn how to make these scenes myself. Thank you again.

Reactions: PhenomenalStinker

ibrodoski

Aug 19, 2019

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
how do i use this and what folder do i drop it in?

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
There is a modding tutorial channel in the "offical" discord server here:
But I'm too lazy to actually read it, but good luck to you
Hoooly heck, that's a lot. I barely understand what I just read. o_O

EveryNothingNess

Nov 22, 2021
Add new anal cum animation Does anyone have the following mod

Shinku
Hinaichigo
Poppy
Kari
Anya
CodeWhite Anya
Detective Anya

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Ikkuarts new pose update pack:

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022

kidmos399

May 9, 2021
Hi! I recently came across such an animation in koikatsu, but there is no such animation in the HF patch or KKplug, as well as many other animations/poses that can sometimes be seen in some videos! Is it a Plugin or a manual Animation?? Who knows and can tell me where to find additional poses for H or Studio and specifically this one, for example! Thank you in advance!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote