Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amir_2222

May 14, 2022
Hi! I recently came across such an animation in koikatsu, but there is no such animation in the HF patch or KKplug, as well as many other animations/poses that can sometimes be seen in some videos! Is it a Plugin or a manual Animation?? Who knows and can tell me where to find additional poses for H or Studio and specifically this one, for example! Thank you in advance!
hi you can get this animation
just put the file into Koikatsu \UserData\Studio\scene
Also, you have to go to Koikatsu Studio to perform hand-made animations

kidmos399

May 9, 2021
hi you can get this animation
just put the file into Koikatsu \UserData\Studio\scene
Also, you have to go to Koikatsu Studio to perform hand-made animations
Thanks! I am aware of the scenes, and among this huge number it can be difficult to find the right animation / pose, but even if you do, you need to know a lot, apparently, in order to substitute your characters into the animation/ pose... And I would even like to know if it is possible, in principle, to download the scene, remove the characters from it and leave only the animation / pose itself... It's not easy to figure it out yet)

amir_2222

May 14, 2022
Thanks! I am aware of the scenes, and among this huge number it can be difficult to find the right animation / pose, but even if you do, you need to know a lot, apparently, in order to substitute your characters into the animation/ pose... And I would even like to know if it is possible, in principle, to download the scene, remove the characters from it and leave only the animation / pose itself... It's not easy to figure it out yet)
Hello, go to the site that I am giving you, there are good animations made by Sayya

Schizotard

Dec 2, 2022
Riko mod by Ikkuarts (Complete Mod, 15 animations)

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
What's taking anonbluna so long to make
To be honest, I really don't know. It's been like this for years now. I know quite a few 3D artists and one of them is actually a very good friend of mine. But none of them take this long. Whatever the case may be, I do like his work I just wish he didn't put it behind a paywall. Whatever the price might be, if they are doing this as a hobby I don't think it should be paid. At least that's the view my friend has on the subject, and it's a opinion I definitely share.

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Riko mod by Ikkuarts (Complete Mod, 15 animations)

Hey! Thanks for sharing all the mods, very kind of you! I'm currently looking for all your posts, but just in case, do you have an all in one download? Or you are still working on it?

Last edited:

MelancholyJamesBobo

Feb 13, 2024
Out of all the characters bluna can choose it's cartoon characters bro :sob:, there's literally blazblue, library of ruina + lobotomy corporation, genshin impact

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote