Mod Flash Minus8 ppppuXi [2020-07-31][PPPPU Modding Community]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Update, I'm currently accumulating all of the mods for the minus8 4PU game, all the ones posted here, plus anything new I can find on the discord server and a couple posted only in the swfchan site (which means the cutiemark crusaders from MLP EG), once I finished I will post the complete pack here

Reactions: lolxd523 and Nyre41

Trevor_Lahey77

Nov 21, 2023
Update, I'm currently accumulating all of the mods for the minus8 4PU game, all the ones posted here, plus anything new I can find on the discord server and a couple posted only in the swfchan site (which means the cutiemark crusaders from MLP EG), once I finished I will post the complete pack here
There are a few broken ones on there too, like a Minus8 Clyde Ghost girl mod that doesn't work

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
oh you probably didn't get it which i understand why

there's source SWF or FLA's (or editable projects) which are editable to you
that's what i meant, but source links where it came from is nice touch

if you don't know how source project files look like, here's one from ikku
Oh, lol, sorry, editing isn't my thing, so I didn't understood at first, I'll do my best to collect as much sources as possible!

Reactions: lolxd523

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
how big is this collection gonna be?

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
how big is this collection gonna be?
As much as possible:
There will be every animation I could put my hands on, which means everything I found in various sites, anything present on the discord server, anything I could take from the leaked Ikku's Patreon, and everything posted in this thread, so that it will be available in here everytime if needed.
There will be some song missing because not only they occupy a lot of space, but also adding new song is pretty easy, and almost every song mod is shitty, just music that does not match the rythm of the game, sometimes with the Beep added in back ground, almost always not synchronized with the song, so yeah, no song for you if it's not synchronized.
Then I will add some source file, as requested, not for every single animation, but I'll add every single source available on the koikatsu patreon page of Ikku, it should be enaugh, Ikku's best animations are rich of different poses, animations and also he use models sometimes different one from another.
I also added some damaged files for anyone patient enaugh to decompile them and check if there is something useful in them, I am not that person, but in doubt I prefer not to delete them.
There will also be an interactive character editor I found, although I did not test it yet.

Because new mods are constantly produced on the server, the next year the collection will be dated, so I will try to update it every year (which is not a good peace, but it's just to have everything in one place, and probably everything produced the next year will be easily available without my help, I'm not even a leaker).
I will leave my discord user as soon as I will post the collection, so if someone will take it down, feel free to contact me so I can post it again, I will keep a backup.
And most importantly, please contact me if you notice that the collection is missing an animation, so that I can add it.

Borbone

Nov 4, 2019
Those are the Ikku mods I couldn't find on here nor anywhere else, if anyone could help me completing the collection I would be grateful!
Agatha Tempest 2023 Remake, Hilda x Emboar, Sygna Suit Hilda, Gwen Tennyson.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
As much as possible:
There will be every animation I could put my hands on, which means everything I found in various sites, anything present on the discord server, anything I could take from the leaked Ikku's Patreon, and everything posted in this thread, so that it will be available in here everytime if needed.
There will be some song missing because not only they occupy a lot of space, but also adding new song is pretty easy, and almost every song mod is shitty, just music that does not match the rythm of the game, sometimes with the Beep added in back ground, almost always not synchronized with the song, so yeah, no song for you if it's not synchronized.
Then I will add some source file, as requested, not for every single animation, but I'll add every single source available on the koikatsu patreon page of Ikku, it should be enaugh, Ikku's best animations are rich of different poses, animations and also he use models sometimes different one from another.
I also added some damaged files for anyone patient enaugh to decompile them and check if there is something useful in them, I am not that person, but in doubt I prefer not to delete them.
There will also be an interactive character editor I found, although I did not test it yet.

Because new mods are constantly produced on the server, the next year the collection will be dated, so I will try to update it every year (which is not a good peace, but it's just to have everything in one place, and probably everything produced the next year will be easily available without my help, I'm not even a leaker).
I will leave my discord user as soon as I will post the collection, so if someone will take it down, feel free to contact me so I can post it again, I will keep a backup.
And most importantly, please contact me if you notice that the collection is missing an animation, so that I can add it.
Dudes like you who spend hours making huge collections for stuff and putting this much effort into it always impress me, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor, also yeah I always turn the music off lmao.

Reactions: Borbone
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote